Chocolate and peanut butter are two of my favorite ingredients to use when I’m baking. Usually I like to make my cupcakes from scratch, but sometimes I’m in a rush and still want to make cupcakes that taste great and are easy to whip up. With my semi-homemade recipe for these Reese’s cupcakes, you can impress all of your friends and make them in under an hour!
- One box chocolate of cake mix (and ingredients listed on the box)
- One can of vanilla icing
- One bag of Reese’s peanut butter chips
- One bag of Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups
- One bag of Reese’s mini peanut butter cups (for garnish)
- One bag of milk chocolate chips (for decoration)
- Cupcake foils to go in the tins
- First, make the chocolate cupcakes according to the directions on the box
- Fill each cupcake tin 3/4 of the way with the batter
- Place one miniature Reese’s into the center of each cupcake
- Bake the cupcakes according to directions
- Let them cool for 15 minutes
- While they are cooling, make the icing
- Heat up the peanut butter chips for 30 seconds, stir in-between, and repeat until melted
- Mix the chips into the vanilla icing
- Fill a piping bag and frost the cupcakes
- Garnish with a mini Reese’s in the center of each cupcake
- Melt chocolate chips for 30 seconds, stir in-between, and repeat until melted
- Drizzle the chocolate on top of the cupcakes for a special touch
- Eat and enjoy!
You will be the life of any party with these cupcakes! Your family and friends will love them, and they are so quick and easy to make. What are your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes?